1.31.2012

Nutella Coco



NNNUUTTELLLLLLAAA NOM NOM NOM. I love nutella. Everybody does. I love this drink. I don't add marshmallows, mainly because I never have marshmallows on hand. This will also work in the microwave if you just make it like normal hot chocolate. I think it tastes a bit better on the stove. The pinch of cinnamon in genius.

- 1 cup of milk (any kind of milk will work)
- 2 spoonfuls of Nutella (this is my preference, but feel free to add as much or as little as you like)
- whipped cream
- marshmallows

Directions: Pour about 1/4 of the milk into a saucepan on medium-low heat (I do all the milk at once). Add the Nutella and whisk until blended. Slowly stir in the remaining milk. Add a pinch of cinnamon and whisk until hot and frothy. Carefully pour the mixture into a mug, add whipped cream, and marshmallows and ENJOY

No comments: